Thursday, July 9, 2015

A brand new starting

I've decided to create a new blog as a new start of my life recording. For the previous blog, I was lazy to update and really, nothing much happened to my life (my excuse). Therefore, I've create a new blog and hoping I will do more posting. So, a new blog, a new me, a new life. 


If you dont know me, I am a Malaysian, a student who studying in Perth, Australia. I am holding a degree in health science, nursing. I am typical Sagittarius. An ordinary girl who want to be extraordinary but cowardice. I am not very good in English, please forgive me for the grammar mistake or spelling or does not make sense sentence structure. 

If you like me, please follow me. If you dont like me, please delete and do not come back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment