Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nothing is impossible

The biggest problem about blogging is do not know how to start. How should I write my introduction? I am not very good in sentence structure, grammar, and I have very limited vocabulary. For me, I think language is the hardest subject in the world, especially English. =(

Well, any suggestion to improve my English? (ps: without using money =). ) 


People love to say "this is impossible", "that is impossible"....... Now, I can said "nothing is impossible". Anything that you want to achieve, you can! As long as you have put your heart into it, and try your best. I reckon I will be able to speak English fluently, but somehow the method of improvement just ain't right. 

Teenagers these days are picky and thoughtful. The have a very clear in mind of what they want, but their naive thinking of just knowing what they want and not to think about how to get it. Some parents argue about results is important than the process, and some thinks the results is least important. 

In my opinion, I think process is superior than results, as the process of achieving the goal, gaining experience, and decision making in the project is more important. In able to achieve a goal, you will need to corporate with your brain in making decision, time management, creativity, and more other. These is the advantages you may gain when you grow older, and the advantages for your life in the future. 

I found a really good debate about this topic online: http://www.debate.org/debates/The-end-result-is-superior-to-the-process/1/

I am agreed with the result is not necessary. For example: people who graduated with a degree are working in a good company as a manager, but people who graduated from high school are the boss of the company. You may be the winner of the competition, but you may not be the winner in your whole life. "A clever person may become the victim of his own" and "even the wisest can have a momentary lapse in judgement" are very good idiom of saying sometime clever people may also made the wrong decision. 

Again, nothing is impossible, and life is too short to waste. Please spend your time wisely, appreciate the family and friends of yours, and remember to always improve yourself in knowledge. 


Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment