Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kalbarri Trip - National Park


~ continue

Next station: Kalbarri National Park~ 

It is so hot and too much flies~ I am disappointment on not finishing the pathway / route. I want to go to the popular spot so badly, but the weather just killing me. Just hoping next time I can finish it with a better weather and a appropriate outfit. =)  

There's some photo taken by my iphone 5, as my camera run out of battery. As will noticed almost all the photo I am wearing the flies net, to reduce the chances of eating the flies and also avoid the flies fly into your eyes or nose or ear......It is really annoying~ Looking back to the photos and my mind is like "OMG! I looked so dumb with the flies net." 

This is an awful but awesome experience. Love the trip! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment